timetrap

Almost Army Proof.




Yoga Babes Included or Yoga by Diamond Dallas Page


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Walking through the local BX (Base Exchange for those not in the military, think tiny wal-mart) I happened upon this book Yoga for Regular Guys.
Now I have been going to the gym for the past 3 months lifting weights, working the abs, doing a little cardio. But I had not added anything to my workout to promote balance and flexibility. Yoga provides that, and the best part about this particular book (aside from the fact that it's written by a pro wrestler and has a forward by Rob Zombie) is the use of yoga as an exercise and not a path to enlightenment. Granted many people may take offense at my last statement but yoga, as a functional approach to balance and flexibility should not be underestimated.


0 Responses to “Yoga Babes Included or Yoga by Diamond Dallas Page”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links



web counter
View My Stats