timetrap

Almost Army Proof.




Video ipod


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





Well it's here, the video ipod! While early adopters will be chomping at the bit to get their sweaty mits on this piece of tech. But I think that I will be waiting for the second or third revision, some of the reviews that I have read state only a 2-3 hour batter life for video playback. While this may be good enough for a 1st gen, it really doesn't hit the magic 6-8 hour mark. Hopefully in the future Apple will up the battery life and the flash memory to alleviate the stress that the hard drive puts on the battery.

Still . . . 150 hours of video, music, photos, and audiobooks is sure tempting. I bet this will be a huge hit with troops and travelers. I can't wait to see the next 2 or 3 generations of this product.


2 Responses to “Video ipod”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hi, my friends were telling me they found your site when they were blog surfing, so I came and I too think it's great. I really like it when people compliment my blog so I'm doing that for you. Hope you don't mind, I bookmarked your site.
    I too have a site about Rash Guards and spf clothing, and some other things. Feel free to check it out. It isn't anything special but if you have an interest in surfing, sports apparel or Rash Guards you may find it useful.

    Tyler - to go to my site click kid rash guards

  2. Anonymous Timmy 

    I have to say that I am very unhappy on some notes of the Video iPod but still think it's cool that you can now download shows "legally" like LOST and then bam monkey, LOST on the road... or air for us... Check out hot3c0.com I make that shit work...

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links



web counter
View My Stats